Falcon has been servicing the Central Florida community since 1969 as a local, independent, family-owned and operated business by the exact same entomologists who received their degrees here in Florida’s state universities. Falcon technicians pass an extensive background check, and are bonded and insured.
Our innovative vision and results-focused mentality has kept Falcon on the forefront of pest control, termite protection and lawn care. The Falcon Lawn and Pest team is made up of community minded, professionally trained experts that provide only the highest level of service, technological expertise and skill in the pest control industry.
The Falcon Difference
- Falcon has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- A member of the U.S. Environment Protection Agency’s Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program (PESP)
- Pioneers in the use and research of today’s modern termite baiting systems
- Innovators in developing safer, more efficient pest control equipment and procedures resulting in less environment impact
- A founding sponsor in the building of University of Florida’s Pest Management University
- A Central Florida fixture for over 50 years