Our technicians are experienced professionals, knowledgeable in all facets of Termite Control and Prevention. We work with several treatment methods including the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination and Vikane® Gas Fumigant in order to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service.
Falcon Stops Termites Before They Eat You Out of House and Home
Falcon’s team of expert exterminators has the skills and tools necessary to keep any home or business termite free. They can identify and eliminate threats before termites inflict irreversible damage to your property and your bank account. After a visit from the Falcon professionals, you’ll rest better knowing that unwelcome guests are not dwelling in your walls.
Do You Have Termites?
Most home and business owners have plans for disastrous situations such as floods and fires, yet they neglect securing their property against a more silent but equally destructive force: bugs that feed on the very materials from which buildings are made. Termite infestations should not be taken lightly. Consider these facts about the opportunistic creatures:
- More than 2 million American homes require repairs due to termite damage every year.
- Termite damage collectively costs American businesses and homeowners over $5 billion annually.
- Most homeowner’s insurance plans do not cover damage inflicted by termites.
- Termites can attack any property regardless of age, location or how the building was constructed.
- The cellulose found in wooden structures is the Termites main food source.
- One colony of termites can contain millions of bugs.
- Because termites are so skilled at hiding, most building occupants don’t notice their presence until structural damage has already been done.
We utilize two pre-treat methods for commercial builders. These two methods consist of a termite baiting system and a borate framing treatment. Both are cost effective and easily scheduled.
What You Should Do Next
If you suspect the presence of termites on your property, call Falcon Lawn & Pest for a thorough on-site inspection immediately. Once it is determined that you do have a termite infestation and the type of termite has been identified, our professionals can develop a plan to eliminate the termite population and prevent future infestations.